How To Use Task Boards To Build Better Leader Behaviors
Changing culture is hard and building new behaviors is even harder. Are your leaders struggling to build consistent new behaviors like initiating Huddles, Leader Process Walks, and A3 coaching sessions? Come join this 1-hour webinar to see how Task Boards, also known as Kamishibai Boards, can help leaders build new behaviors.
- After completing this Webinar, you will be able to:
- Define “Kamishibai” or Task Boards
- Describe how Task Boards add value
- Summarize how to use Task Boards for Leader Standard Work
- Relate how to use Task Boards virtually
- What are Task Boards?
- Why use Task Boards?
- Task Boards for daily management
- Task Boards for developing new behaviors
- Task Boards in a virtual environment
Who is Tracy ORourke: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tracy-orourke/